This contest has ended, congratulations to the winners:
- Nittany Outdoors Hip Pack and Roll-Down pack: Chris Donabella of Denver CO
- Ibis Bikes wool jersey: Sean Bell of Cranberry TWP PA
- SRAM DESCENDANT CoLab Troy Lee Designs Carbon Bar: Julie Kieliszak of Landenberg PA
- Ritchey Logic pair of ZMax Evolution tires: Chris Behm of East Prospect PA
- Stan’s No Tubes Tech Hoodie: Eric Hohner of Budd Lake NJ
- Handup Gloves: Michael Mcleod of Albrightsville PA
- Zoic Ether Plaid Shirt and liners: Heidi Vinson of York PA
- Abus Multiloop 210 Lock: Matthew Toigo of Washington DC
We have some awesome prizes for anyone who pre-registers to attend Dirt Fest Pennsylvania at the Allegrippis Trail network at Raystown, Pennsylvania. Event dates: May 18-20, 2018.
All you amazing people who have already registered–we have your back and you’re already automatically entered in the giveaway. There will be eight winners! Check out the prizes and enter to win by registering today! Take a look at all the supporting sponsors and vendors coming to Dirt Fest PA so far this year.
Let’s get to the prizes:
A Stan’s No Tubes Tech Hoodie: Lots of pockets, some reflective action and comfy. This isn’t your college hoodie.
A pair of HandUp Gloves: Swanky.
An Abus Multiloop 210 steel cable bike lock: #steelisreal
A custom Nittany Mountain Works Hip Pack and Roll Down Pack: “Hip packs never gave up on you.”-Surly
An Ibis Cycles Wool Jersey: Classy and comfy.
A pair of Zoic Ether Plaid Shorts + Liner: Add some style to your ride!
A pair of Ritchey Logic ZMax Evolution tires: Size of your choosing.
And one more prize…
A SRAM DESCENDANT CoLab Troy Lee Designs Carbon Bar: Your bike could look pimp with these bars if you pre-register for Dirt Fest PA!
Register for Dirt Fest PA by 11:59 pm March 1, 2018, to be entered to win. We will choose and notify a winner the following day. Some terms and conditions apply, but don’t they always? Open to U.S. residents, only. Sorry, but that’s not our choice.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.