This week we have Clarks Skeletal Hydraulic Brakes.
Designed in the UK, the concept behind the SKELETAL hydraulic braking system is a braking system which is truly versatile and can be adjusted to fit any hand size and braking requirements. Extremely powerful performance is complimented by its individual styling. Weighing in at 340 grams the Skeletal brake has all the key features expected in a quality braking system. All our brakes are supported by comprehensive Spares trays which can be used for upgrading as well as replacing that snapped lever after a tumble. Clarks hydraulic brakes come in a variety of colours which are complimented by colour matched Hoses, Cables as well as lock on grips. 2 piston Lightweight hydaulic Brake System.
Manufacturer’s Product Details
- Designed in the UK
- 2-piston Lightweight hydaulic Brake System
- SKELETAL braking system can be adjusted to fit any hand size and braking requirements
- Extremely powerful braking performance
- Available in White, Red, Blue, Green, Gold and Orange powder coated colors
- Includes: Hydraulic brake, rotor, all bolts, Hose reduction kit and instructions
- Comes with International Standard fitting or Post Mount
- weight: 340 grams w/ 160mm rotor
Interested in Clarks Skeletal Hydraulic Brakes? What do YOU really want to learn about them? Leave a reply below to let our tester know what you want to read about. Your feedback will allow us to deliver a more useful review for you, our readers.
Click here to subscribe to the print version of Dirt Rag and get all of our insightful product reviews.