The Kenda/Felt Pro Mountain Bike Team is inviting two riders to be part of the crew for the 2013 TSE. From pro bike prep before and after each stage to a daily post-ride massage, this is a chance to make the most of your Trans-Sylvania Epic experience.
The racing starts on Sunday, May 26, and wraps up on Saturday, June 1. Five of the seven stages begin and end at the central base of the Seven Mountains Boy Scout Camp in Spring Mills, PA. Spring Mills is about 20 minutes east of State College (home of Penn State).
Kenda/Felt Team Pro Drew Edsall, three time overall podium finisher at the TSE, will be there racing with the best. You can join Drew and live the life of a pro cyclist for this week.
Included in your package:
- An entry to the 2013 TSE.
- Lodging in a small private cabin. Bunk beds (quad occupancy), bathroom with shower, a porch for relaxing after the stage. And best of all, air conditioning.
- Breakfast and dinner each day in the group dining hall. Starts with dinner on Sunday, March 26, and ends with dinner on Saturday, June 1. Regular, Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-Free options.
- One Kenda/Felt Team set of bibs and short-sleeve jersey in your size, with the option to purchase additional team clothing, including jacket, vest, shorts or long-sleeve jersey at a team discount. This is the same top-quality Voler clothing the team races in.
- Daily 20 minute massage. Finish up, hit the shower, and then get a massage from a professional massage therapist. Sunday night through Saturday night, inclusive.
- Daily detailed discussion of the next day’s route, race strategy and riding tips from TSE veteran Drew Edsall.
- Daily professional bicycle tuning from the Kenda/Felt Team mechanic. Thorough washing, tuning and repair after each day’s stage. Your bike will have never worked better.
- Transportation for you and your bike to the start of the two stages that do not begin at the campground.
- Options for additional Kenda/Felt Team sponsored products at a special discount.
The total price per person for this package, including race entry, lodging and meals, is $2,495.
If you’re interested, better hurry—the program is limited to just two riders. A $500 deposit is required with registration. Final payment is due by April 15.
Questions? Contact Chris Magerl, manager of the Kenda/Felt Team, at [email protected].Tweet Print