It’s a little late for Halloween, but HELLTRACK is coming to Portland’s Lumberyard indoor bike park November 23.
The first ever race will wind through the park and out in the parking lot with jumps, obstacles, wooden features, and even a costume contest. Any kind of bikes are welcome, though there are special classes for DJ and BMX bikes.
- Racer Dudes (Fast Bro’s who want to be Pros)
- Racer Ladies (You damn well better ride like a girl!!!)
- PlusSizeBMX Stuntmen (Dirt Jumper Class for the big boys)
- SkinnyBMX Stuntmen (20″ all Day dood)
- Stuntboys & StuntGirls (For the under 12 fun seekers)
- Masquerade Class ( Any kind of bike plus a Costume Contest)
- Bob not Blob Smartass ( Industry Race for all you shop rats)
The good times will keep rolling with a Red Bull After party in The PUB at the Yard after the race.
Registration will $20 or $25 per class. Follow HELLTRACK on its official Facebook page for the latest details.Tweet Print