Have you been naughty or nice this year? Either way, if you act fast you can order your own Moots Frosti fatbike and take deliverty in time for the holidays.
There will be four stock sizes only, with some limited customization. The frames are designed to work with most "standard" fatbike parts, including a 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm rear spacing and an 80mm suspension corrected fork. The max tire clearance is 3.8 inches.
The frame will retail for $3,975. Orders must be placed along with $1000 non-refundable deposit through your local Moots dealer by November 1, with delivery by December 15, 2012.
- 44mm HT
- Standard dropouts with replaceable der hanger
- Single curved DT
- Designed for Salsa Enabler rigid fork, also suitable for 80mm 29er fork for summer use
- Curved TT on 3 smallest sizes
- 30.9 seat post
- 160mm rotor compatible
- Full lenth derailleur housings
- Four stock sizes:
- 16”=22” TT (all top tubes measured effective)
- 18”=23.5” TT
- 20”=24.5” TT
- 22”=25.5” TT
- Options: 3rd h20, upper/lower eyes, colors
- NOT options: YBB, Slider, Couplers
- Requires a direct mount front der and direct mount adaptor (Problem Solver, Salsa)
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.