Ibis pulled the wraps off their new 120mm 29er, the Ripley, today. The highlight of the fullly carbon fiber frame is the new, miniturized dw-link with eccentric links.
- 29" wheels
- 120mm rear wheel dw-link travel
- Twin angular contact composite bearing eccentric linkages
- Full carbon fiber monocoque with sacrifical core molding
- Tapered head tube (Cane Creek AngleSet & Chris King InSet compatible)
- Kashima coated Fox Float RP23 with Adaptive Logic Boost Valve technology
- Clean cable routing with molded carbon cable stops and provisions for cable-actuated adjustable seat posts
- BB92/Press GXP style integrated BB is lighter and stiffer and better for molding
- 142mm Maxle rear axle provides high axle stiffness with QR ease of wheel removal and installation
- 160mm carbon fiber post mount rear brake mounts
- High direct front derailleur, mounted to swingarm
- Geometry designed to work with 120-140mm forks
- 34mm fork stanchion approved
- 4 Sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- Weight TBD
- Price TBD but in line with our other frames
- Delivery TBD, but not in 2011
Visit www.ibiscycles.com for more.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.