Fox is celebrating its 40th year of suspension technology, and for 2015 it has made changes large and small to each model in its lineup, highlighted by new 36 enduro forks.
New 36 chassis
By working with sponsored athletes, the Fox RAD (Research and Development) program was able to tweak compression tunes, redesign damper seals and more to tackled the toughest tracks. This led to a complete redesign of the 36 chassis. Available in all three wheel size formats, it is the lightest 36 fork ever and will offer improved stiffness for extreme enduro racing and all-mountain riding. It’s also compatible with both 15mm and 20mm thru axles by using a simple adapter and a bolt-on axle. Both the RC2 damper and the air spring have been completely redesigned for reduced friction and a wider tuning range. All three wheelsizes will have Float and TALAS versions.
The travel lengths are:
- 26-inch: 160mm and 180mm
- 27.5: 160mm and 170mm (Float only)
- 29er: 150mm and 160mm
Other 2015 highlights
- 32 and 34 forks have updated damping tunes for better small bump compliance and traction.
- 32 and 34 Factory models offer on-the-fly CTD damping adjustment and 7-click Trail mode fine tuning.
- • 32, 34 and 36 forks feature a redesigned seal head architecture that virtually eliminates breakaway force.
- • 32, 34, 36 and 40 forks use an advanced lubrication oil that integrates Molybdenum from the Kashima Coat formula.
In the graphics department, there are two new options, including a limited edition stealth black kit and a retro decal pack that can be fitted to any Fox fork or shock. There will be three blacked out Float fork models with stealth black decals and black anodized knobs.
- 32 29er/100mm CTD w/Trail Adjust
- 34 27.5/160mm CTD w/Trail Adjust
- 40 26/203mm RC2
The heritage graphics will be available aftermarket to dress up your existing Fox fork and harken back to the original Fox motocross graphics. They will be available in red, blue, white, green, and tennis ball yellow.