The all-new Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Two remote options: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 4 inches (100 mm), 5 inches (125 mm), 6 inches (150 mm)
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat upper post
- Performance Series models feature black anodized upper post
- Factory post only: $314
- Performance post only: $264
- Remote only (1x or 2x/3x): $65
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.