Juliana pro rider, Anka Martin, has already proven the worthiness of the new 150mm travel Roubion with a victory at Trans-Provence, perhaps the world’s most challenging enduro race, a six-day stage race in France. The Roubion is named aster Anka’s favorite Trans-Provence stage.
Juliana describes the Roubion as “All the brawn of a Bronson in the spirit of Juliana”. This is a solid description as the Roubion shares the same frame (and geometry) with the Santa Cruz Bronson, so there is little question about how hard this bike is capable of being ridden. The parts and paint differentiate the two bikes, with a women’s saddle, thinner grips and Evergreen paint to set the Roubion apart. Color coordination is possible with accessories from Giro.
The full bling options will be available, with XX1 kits, ENVE wheels and Cane Creek DB Air shocks on the build options list.
ETA is early July, though orders can start June 15. If this is anything like the typical new bike release from our friends in Santa Cruz, it is best to move quickly, there probably won’t be many, if any, bikes left in inventory after the first shipment.
- Roubion C Float CTD Adjust: $2,899
- Roubion C CCDBA: $3099
- Roubion C XO1 + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $6599
- Roubion C XX1 + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $8299
- Roubion C XO1 ENVE + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $8599
- Roubion C XX1 ENVE + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $10299
- CCDBA Upcharge: $200
- 5 year warranty for original owners.
- Lifetime bearings warranty for original owners.
- Lifetime crash replacement warranty for original owners.
- 150mm travel VPP suspension.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150mm fork.
- 27.5 wheels.
- Sizes: S, M, L.
- Color: Evergreen with grey/white decals.
- ENVE decals in Evergreen.
- Shock options: Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Adjust Factory with Kashima Coat. Upgrade: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air.
- Choose from XO1 and XX1 options.
- Weight: Total frame: from 5.5 lb (for size M, carbon). Complete: from 25.8 lbs (for size M, carbon, XX1 ENVE w/Fox rear shock).
- 142 mm rear axle spacing.
- 2 x bottle cage mounts.
- Forged upper and lower links.
- Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance.
- Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiffness.
- Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger option.
- Carbon ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility.
- Stealth and external seat post cable routing.
- 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
- Molded rubber frame protection
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.