Where: Waterloo Concert Field adjacent to Allamuchy and Stephens State Parks, NJ.
Why: The goal of the “fest” is to promote responsible trail stewardship and cycling advocacy and awareness in New Jersey.
- Free admission.
- Guided trail rides in Allamuchy, Deer Park and Stephens State Park for all skill levels, including women only rides and a kids ride.
- A Poker Run sponsored by Cycle Craft with a $500 Gift Card as Grand Prize.
- A massive raffle, your local Bike Shops have outdone themselves! Grand Prize: Giant XTC hardtail, others prizes TBA.
- Pro demonstration by trials legend and local NJ rider Jeff Lenosky.
- A guided Mountain Bike Night Ride.
- Trail maintenance and trail building demonstrations by a certified JORBA Trail Wookie
- “Skinny” contest!
- Skills clinics for all ages by Cycle Works’ own John Nichols.
- Demo trailers from Giant, Specialized, Trek,(more TBA).
- Shop vendors with lots of great deals.
- Meet and greet State and County Park representatives.
- Kids events including bike decorating contest and kids race.
For more information and the latest updates on the NJ Bike Fest, visit bikefest.jorba.org.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.