Reflective apparel can make the difference between being seen and being invisible, not only at night but in any low-light conditions. Moxie Cycling‘s exclusive Lumenex fabric is ultra reflective for enhanced visibility. Under normal light conditions, Lumenex appears sleek and sophisticated so you can stay safe and sassy. Lumenex even meets ISO standards for high visibility.
One lucky Bicycle Times winner is going to a Moxie jersey of their choice plus a bolero shrug, simply by entering the sweepstakes below. There are three tank top styles and one short sleep style to choose from, a $119 to $124 value.
Signature Moxie Technical Features:
- Moisture transport fabric wicks away hard-earned sweat, keeping you dry and fresh.
- Design specific ventilation points release heat and keep you cool.
- Built-in support bra in tank styles with removable cups designed so even busty ladies can feel “locked and loaded” without needing additional support.
- Ergonomic seams and tag-less design prevent shaping.
- Longer, slimming silhouette lays close without being too clingy and prevents annoying jersey creep.
- Patent Pending Backpax pocketing design features standard 3-pocket cycling design and a hidden zippered large pouch secure for credit cards or big enough for a jacket.
To enter, simply fill out your contact information in the form below or by opening it in a new window. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before entering, and our drawing will be held on July 2.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.