This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to our winners:
- Winner of the Fox Factory High-Pressure Digital Shock Pump: Tyler Pettit of Philadelphia, PA
- Winner of the Moxie Cycling Company jersey: Cara Butler of Arlington Heights, IL
- Winner of the Wicked Girl Jersey: Megan Constable of Dayton, OH
- Winner of the Stan’s No Tubes Tech Hoodie: Nathan Brockmeyer of Jarrettsville, MD
- Winner of the Handup Gloves: Paul Mari of Cherry Hill, NJ
- Winner of the Abus Multiloop 210 Lock: Brian Hubbard of Street, MD
See you at Dirt Fest West Virginia at Big Bear Lake Trail Center in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia. Event dates: July 13-15, 2018.
All you amazing people who have already registered–we have your back and you’re already automatically entered in the giveaway. There will be six winners! Check out the prizes and enter to win by registering today! Take a look at all the supporting sponsors and vendors coming to Dirt Fest WV so far this year.
Let’s get to the prizes:
Fox Factory High-Pressure Digital Shock Pump: Pump up the jam?
An all-new women’s Moxie Halter Jersey. Comfortable, fit and stylin’.
A Stan’s No Tubes Tech Hoodie: Lots of pockets, some reflective action and comfy. This isn’t your college hoodie.
A pair of HandUp Gloves: Favorite 80’s movie? Go!
Wicked Girl Jersey: moisture-wicking performance fabric with a drop waist for a flattering fit.
An Abus Multiloop 210 steel cable bike lock: You can’t touch this.
Also: Keep up to date with all of our event news and sign up for our Event’s E-Newsletter!
Register for Dirt Fest WV by 11:59 pm April 30, 2018, to be entered to win. We will choose and notify a winner the following day. Some terms and conditions apply, but don’t they always? Open to U.S. residents, only. Sorry, but that’s not our choice.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.