Adjustable seatposts have almost become a requirement for today’s riders, with more and more options coming along each season. This spring, Crank Bros. ups the game with the Kronolog, featuring a unique fixed cable attachment point.
Citing simplicity in design as the major opponent to failures, Crank Bros. says it passed on hydraulic operation and kept the number of operating parts to a minimum. They say it passed the EN fatigue testing 2.7 times over, making it the strongest dropper post on the market.
We have one in hand and will be putting it through its paces this week on the trails around Sedona, Arizona. Stay tuned for our full review.
- Air spring technology lets you adjust preload and return speed with a standard shock pump.
- Air damping allows the saddle to return to position in two, smooth stages.
- The unique keying system virtually eliminates rotational play.
- The saddle locks into position both upwards and down.
- Travel is adjustable in 20mm increments by adding spacers.
- Material: aluminum
- Post length: 405mm
- Weight: 465g + 28g (30.9mm + remote)
- Adjustment range: 125mm/5in
- Adjustment type: remote w/ standard shift cable in 4mm brake housing
- Diameters: 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- Standard colors: black & red, black & black
- Color kits: clamp & lever kits available in gold, blue, orange, red, black (sold separately)
- Warranty: 2 years with proper maintenance
- MSRP: $300 / €300