For the Canfield Brothers cultists, there’s a new steel hardtail on the block. Canfield updated one of its staples: the steel, get-rowdy 29er Nimble 9 to be Boost compatible, slacker and more sparkly.
The Nimble 9 combines the revered ride quality of a steel frame with a slack 66.5-degree head angle and stubby chainstays adjustable down to 16.25 inches via sliding dropouts, making it a candidate for singlespeeding and providing clearance for 2.5-inch tires.
Available in S, M, L and XL, the Nimble 9 frame retails for $749 and sells directly from Canfield Brothers.
Nimble 9 Boost Features and Updates
- 29er all-mountain bike
- 4130 chromoly steel
- Increased reach and shorter seat tube
- 66.5° head angle (w/ 140mm fork)
- Custom sliding Boost 148mm x 12mm rear dropouts, axle included
- Adjustable 16.25“ – 16.9” chainstays
- Stealth cable routing
- Sparkle metallic painted finish
- ED Black treated for superior anti-corrosion resistance
- Removable direct mount front derailleur block
- Two water bottle bosses