Prototypes have been tested for the past six months and the adapter enables a road-type shift/brake lever to actuate hydraulic disc brakes, currently a setup that is ripe for development.
The first batch will only work with Formula R1 hydraulic master cyclinders, but mounts for other systems are in the works. The introductory kit is $140 and includes the following:
- Left Clamp, Split Style, 31.8mm, Hard Anodized aluminum
- Right Clamp, Split Style, 31.8mm, Hard Anodized aluminum
- Actuator Arm, Formula R1 brake, Hard Anodized aluminum
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Wheels Manufacturing CNC Machined Brake Ferrules
To order, contact Tim at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Get all the details over at the Ahrens blog.
Like what you see? Please support independent publishing by Subscribing To Dirt Rag Magazine today.