- Representative Dave Kessler
- Representative Ron Miller
- Senator Michael O’Pake
- Senator Mike Folmer
- Sharon Brumbaugh, Special Assistant to the Secretary of Education
- Brenda Barrett, Director of DCNR’s Bureau of Recreation & Conservation
- Tom Sexton, Rails-to-Trails Conservancy’s Northeast Regional Office Director
- Representative Joseph F. Markosek
- Representative Rick Geist
After the bike ride and rally, there will be opportunities for cyclists and advocates to meet with their state Representatives and Senators to explain the importance of legislation to require motorists to provide a safe passing distance and express their support for bicyclist issues.
Cyclists are invited to attend the Bicyclists’ Forum presented by Bicycle Access Council that will be held in the nearby Keystone Building, PUC Hearing Room #3 located on the Plaza Level at 1:15pm.
To register for the Rally, or for more information, visit pawalksbikes.org.